At Storyteller Travel, we cover food, animals, and destinations from around the world.
We love to travel and have covered many of our adventures. Of course, we have lots more planned.
Table of Contents
What is Storyteller Travel?
Storyteller Travel is a huge travel resource since 2009. It was founded by Bryan and Dena Haines. All the travel, food, and animal guides are created by a team of travelers.
Why Trust Storyteller Travel?
Bryan and Dena are long-time travelers. They lived in South America for six years and now live in Nova Scotia, Canada. And the whole team are travelers and past expats.
Storyteller Travel Team
Meet the Storyteller Travel team
Where We’ve Been Featured
Storyteller Travel has been featured (or mentioned) in many notable publications. These include MSN, National Geographic, CNBC, Ecuador.com, Mashable, IndieGoGo, IFL Science, Spoon University, Mashed, Transitions Abroad, Cigna Global, and Culture Trip.
Our content has also been featured in Ngaali, Uganda Airlines Inflight Magazine.
What We Cover
This site is divided into the following sections:
- Animals: We are fascinated by the absurd world of animals. We cover the animals we’ve seen in the wild – and the ones we want to see.
- Destination Guide: Learn about the best attractions around the globe.
- Tasty Travel Food: Learn about local dishes, fruits, and sweet treats from around the world.
- Africa Travel: This includes wildlife, gorilla treks, and food. Learn about safari photography, wildlife binoculars, and other safari gear.
- Ecuador Travel: We cover everything about visiting and living in Ecuador. Learn about food, national parks, cities, weather, beaches, and the city of Cuenca.
- Nova Scotia Travel: We are building this set of Nova Scotia attractions. These include lighthouses, beaches, and waterfalls. We were both born here – and love exploring our province.
About Bryan and Dena
Storyteller Travel is run by Bryan and Dena Haines.
We’ve been travel bloggers for many years. And we and love it!
When we moved to South America in 2009, we created GringosAbroad – which has since been merged into this site. It was the largest (most read) site about Ecuador travel.
Here’s how to contact us
About Bryan, Dena, and Drew
When we first moved our young family to Cuenca we spoke no Spanish and had no income. Life was interesting.
We write about Ecuador food, things to do, cities, expat life, real estate, animals, plants and Ecuador news. Our favorite areas include Cuenca, Quito, Salinas, and the Galapagos Islands.
Here are some of the things that we’ve been up to…